WASTE NOT - WANT NOT
Left-Over Posts? Snippets Not Quite Meaty Enough On Their Own To Make A Satisfying Post?
This Is The Place To Come To Use Them Up.

Tuesday 19 March 2013

Poor Tyler !


Look what I found in my mailbox on Sunday evening:


Tyler sent me the following:

Hi I'm a 21 year old male from California, and I'm only attracted to older women. I've never had sex with an older women, and I would like to. I don't know where to look, and I'm desperate. I'm on the shy side so meeting at bars aren't really my thing. I feel like i'm a pretty good looking guy, but i still have confidence problems. Do u have any advice on what I can do? By the way I think you're VERY cute. 
Casey from California, USA.

Sent from my iPhone


Poor boy. It would be such fun if hundreds of women/men replied to Casey/Tyler and gave him some advice. If only we could be bothered. Pity really, it would serve him right.