WASTE NOT - WANT NOT
Left-Over Posts? Snippets Not Quite Meaty Enough On Their Own To Make A Satisfying Post?
This Is The Place To Come To Use Them Up.

Thursday 8 July 2010

Going on holiday

There are certain people who should not go on holiday in July and August.  One group is those who provide holiday accommodation, as that is their busy season.  Another group might be keen gardeners, especially those who grow vegetables and run greenhouses.
Whoops.
I am a member of both groups.  I have somehow found myself about to go on a walking holiday in the Alps and am wondering why I didn't realise that the complexity of organising for someone else to look after my life for a fortnight would be a problem which might far outweigh any benefit of going away.
I am just going to shut myself in the cupboard under the stairs for a quiet aaaaargh for a few minutes.