WASTE NOT - WANT NOT
Left-Over Posts? Snippets Not Quite Meaty Enough On Their Own To Make A Satisfying Post?
This Is The Place To Come To Use Them Up.

Sunday 27 February 2011

Twinkle Fish


I took some trash out the other night and saw that someone had just now tossed their Christmas tree. Weird enough. But as I got closer I noticed something dangling from it. And not just one ornament had been left:



I'll resist the urge to editorialize (although it's nearly killing me), but since Fridge Soup is an international collective some of you may be interested to know that Christmas in Florida includes all the decorative trappings found everywhere else: images of Santa Claus, snow, angels, reindeer and - did I mention snow? But this being a place of ocean and sunshine other elements are sometimes thrown into the mix.